7" Kennel Fan
7" Kennel Fan
- Built-in Hanging Bracket
- 2 speeds - Low and High
- Low setting draws 1.6 amps
- High setting draws 2.0 amps
- Powered by 12V DC
- Airflow: 450 CFM on Low, 550 CFM on High
- 8"w x 11.125"h x 2.75"d
- Fits the majority of popular kennel doors/sizes
- Power supply not included (options available below)
Add To Cart
- Fans have been field tested and are proven to withstand the weather, including rain, snow, humidity, and all sorts of temperature variations. The fans can also handle the vibrations of riding in the back of a vehicle.
- Flip the switch to desired level (Low or High) to maximize pet comfort.
- Additionally, dogs find the "white noise" from the fans relaxing. Continuous, positive air flow through the kennel also cuts down on flies and mosquitoes, while increasing comfort.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Low setting minimizes power draw - less than 2 amps.
- This allows you to leave the fan turned on even when your vehicle is shut off. We routinely leave fans on overnight without concern. Keep in mind that car battery age and condition of the fan play a role here.
- *CFM (cubic feet per minute) is a standard measurement of airflow that indicates how many cubic feet of air passes by a stationary point in one minute. The greater the number, the more air that is being forced through the fan. For example, a typical large kennel is approximately 12 cubic feet, so this fan on "High" is capable of completely replacing that volume of air around 45 times per minute.