Frequently Asked Questions:
+ Order Status
1.) Has my order shipped?
- You will receive a confirmation email after we receive your order. You will then receive a confirmation email once your package has shipped with a tracking number and shipping information.
+ Shipping & Returns
1.) Can I return my product?
- Please contact us in order to inquire about returns.
2.) What is your warranty?
- Prairie Logic items have a 1 year product-warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Please contact us to troubleshoot any issues you might be having and/or to receive a RMA number for repair or exchange, at our discretion.
3.) What is your return policy?
- Please contact us directly for an RMA number in order to process your refund. We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days. Items must be in "new, unaltered, and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered, and unused condition is:
- No signs of wear or damage in any way
- Product/item must not be a special order or a custom order
- If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us, please contact Customer Support immediately.
- Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. There is a 15% restocking fee for all returned items that are not being exchanged and/or are not damaged. Again, you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
4.) When will my order ship?
- You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information in 24-48 hours of shipment.
5.) How much is shipping or how is it calculated?
- Shipping is calculated by the weight of your order and the rate is determined at the time of checkout. All orders are shipped via UPS.
6.) Does Prairie Logic, LLC ship internationally?
- Please contact us if you would like to ship internationally.
7.) My product/order is missing parts or an item is missing.
- Please contact us directly to get this issue resolved.
+ Pricing & Billing
1.) Do I have to pay sales tax?
- You only have to pay sales tax if you are located in the same state as our warehouse.
2.) When will my credit card be billed?
- Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).
+ Product Information
1.) How to set up my product?
- When using the 7 pin, round connector on the Prairie Logic fan, there must be auxiliary power supplied to the vehicle socket on the back of your vehicle. Not all vehicles come with live, 12 volt power supplied to the connector. You can test this with a volt ohm meter or a test light by going from the auxiliary to the ground terminals shown below. On some vehicles the key must be turned on to supply power. If there is no power supplied to the plug, check your owners manual or contact your dealer.
2.) How do I mount my 9" Prairie Logic kennel fan?
- Place the Prairie Logic kennel fan on the outside of the kennel door and center it.
- Make sure the door will still open properly, so that the fan is not too close to the hinge of the door.
- Place the large washers on the bolts included in the mounting kit.
- Insert a bolt and washer combo into the mounting holes of the fan from the inside of the kennel door. Proceed doing this with the other bolt/washer combos.
- Place the locking nuts on the bolt and tighten each with a 7/16" wrench until they are snug.
- Place the Prairie Logic kennel fan in the desired location on the side of the kennel, allowing for the most airflow through the kennel. Cutting a hole on the side of the kennel to allow more airflow is optional.
- Using the 4 mounting holes as a template, drill four 1/4" holes on the side of the kennel.
- Using the mounting hardware included, fasten the fan to the side of the kennel with the washers on the inside.
3.) Can custom products/fans be ordered?
- Certainly, please contact us about the product you would like to customize, along with any necessary design changes/specifications you would like to see made and we can see what we can do for you.
- The image below shows a custom fan we designed for the customer. The power switch has been separated from the original mounting plate and has been replaced with a new mounting plate and power cord to the fan. This allowed the customer more flexibility for mounting options and accessibility to the power switch. This particular owner was a dog trainer and made it so he had access to the power switch from the front of the vehicle.
4.) How confident are we (Prairie Logic) in our product?
- We have been running our original kennel fans in the back of our pickups for 10+ years. In a staged environment, our kennel fans have shown to decrease the temperature in a kennel by 15-20 degrees in hot weather conditions, allowing your dog(s) to stay cool and comfortable.