9" Kennel Fan
9" Kennel Fan
- 2 speeds - Low and High
- Low setting draws 1.7 amps
- High setting draws 2.25 amps
- Powered by 12V DC
- Airflow: 550 CFM on Low, 675 CFM on High
- Dimensions: 9.75"w x 12.5"h x 2.625"d
- Fits on the majority of Large and Extra Large kennels
- Kit includes standard mounting hardware
- Power supply not included (options available below)
- *Please verify the dimensions of your kennel door prior to purchase
Add To Cart
- Fans have been field tested and proven to withstand the weather, including rain, snow, humidity, and all sorts of temperature variations. The fans can also handle the vibrations of riding in the back of a vehicle.
- Flip the switch to the desired level (Low or High) to maximize pet comfort.
- Additionally, dogs find the "white noise" from the fans relaxing. Continuous, positive air flow through the kennel also cuts down on flies and mosquitoes, while increasing comfort.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Low setting minimizes power draw - less than 2 amps.
- This allows you to leave the fan turned on even when your vehicle is shut off. We routinely leave fans on overnight without concern. Keep in mind that battery age and condition of the fan play a role here.
- *CFM (cubic feet per minute) is a standard measurement of airflow that indicates how many cubic feet of air passes by a stationary point in one minute. The greater the number, the more air that is being forced through the fan. For example, a typical large kennel is approximately 12 cubic feet, so this fan on "High" is capable of completely replacing that volume of air around 56 times per minute.